SOTW

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs. Krabappel

Minister of Fire
Jan 31, 2010
Blue Ridge Mountains NC
If it's like the rest of the week, I'm not sure I'll make it through tomorrow, but here's to the power of positive thinking!

Last student day tomorrow.

Songs about summer.

On a somewhat different note...

Nearly 15 years ago now . . .

More truth here than any other video currently available on the 'Net

Reactions: GAMMA RAY
I thought this song was the "bomb" back in the day.....one of those corny 80's vids... sFun_bananacolors.gif

This is my parent's "song"...mother used to play it in "record" form all the time..
You know the record player that was in a huge cabinet like a piece of furniture ;lol
Pretty song...

I love fall and winter...not a big summer fan, I got the blues :(

Gotta have a little Henley

I heard it just the other day and it brought back memories from summer cruising nights.

OH...those summer crusin nights back in the day.
This song brings back memories with the boyfriend driving around in his bright blue I Rock Z with t tops...;)

Reactions: MasterMech
I thought I was cool in My Pontiac Fiero GT.:( IROC nice. How about Whitesnake, Van Halen? I was a teen in the late 1980's. Def Leppard was pretty awesome.

Love love this lady...ok it has kinda a summer theme..;)

We can't wait for June

We'll all be gone for the Summer

Just tell the teacher we're surfin

Kieth Whitley's Mothers house is only 15 minutes from my property in Ky. Sandy Hook, Ky is where his Mother lives. Beautiful country. I hope to retire a few miles from there.

Both of these songs make me think of summer... Summer in Ky

Reactions: smoke show
Poor vid but a good tune:

Status
Not open for further replies.