Sources for PEX over the Internet

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a lot of that stuff on Ebay. Cozy Heat (top banner) sells pex & fittings. Others include houseneeds.com and patriotsupply.com. Plenty of others.

Keep us informed about your install, mikey.

I found some really good prices on EZ burn manufacturing site. I was looking at pex time saver pipe and have not found it cheaper. Im sure they have fittings

I have bought a lot of stuff from pexsupply.com. They seem to be about the cheapest. They have great phone support as well. Anything over $300 ships free which is not too hard to achieve! Their pipe fittings are almost always cheaper than the local plumbing supply house, even with account discounts. Looking at the detailed pictures helps an amateur like me get the right part. I've also purchased from houseneeds.com, but usually go back to pexsupply.

Status
Not open for further replies.