Spam thread.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danno77

Minister of Fire
Oct 27, 2008
Hamilton, IL
so, you gonna make a sticky or do you prefer a new thread, or do you prefer a "conversation"/pm when we see things like that user or spam threads?

I think just a report should do the job for now - I manually activate new members, so very few should be getting by. In addition, we check their first couple of posts automatically, so we discover them if they post anything in those posts.

If many get through, I'll institute some other plans of attack including the thread you mention....

sounds good. I knew you caught most of them, i just didn't know how.

You can report it, or start a private conversation with one or more of us Moderators...or both. It'll get taken care of in short order. Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.