Spliting done today, some stacking

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

WellSeasoned

Got all of the cherry split (thx for the id guys), and the rest of the pin oak, which I got stacked. Had to make room for the oak we will be felling in 2 weeks.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1350240178399.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1350240178399.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 123
Reactions: zap
And the oak

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1350240227199.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1350240227199.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 103
Nice work WS. A good start. How much wood do you burn in a yeart?

Nice work WellSeasoned, looks like you had a nice day for it.

zap

Hey WS. Meant to ask you. How do you like that Huskee? How many horsepower and ton is it? What kind of engine? Thanks in advance.

Zap- it was a beautiful day, alittle on the warm side.

Gas- I burned 1 season so far, last year almost 3 cords, 24/7 so I'm guessing 4 cords/yr. I have around 7 to 8 cords so far on the property, ready many more to come. I bought the huskee a month ago and split 4 cords with it. Runs strong. I think 5.5 hp b & s engine, 22 ton. Did the research, dependable motor, good tonnage, competitive cycle speed, nice warranty, and on sale $ 999- SOLD!
Be well

Lookin' good WS!

Nice work.
More oak to come? Jealousy here :)
You have a wood addiction problem, but I guess you know that. Feels good eh? LOL :)

Wood addiction, yes, but I love every minute of it... Being in the woods, using a saw, splitter, and stacking it. The smells, sometimes the taste, ect ect ect

Reactions: raybonz
Status
Not open for further replies.