Splitter problem

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 17, 2009
Mid-Michigan
I just got off the phone with a TSC store and they have a 22 ton Huskee splitter that is on sale because the cylinder extended all the way to the bottom and will not return. If the fix is simple or not expensive I plan on buying the unit if the price is right.

What would cause a problem like this, bad pump, plugged line, air lock? Would like to buy today if possible need your input. Thanks

Should have full warranty also, is there a Huskee website I would like to know where service centers are for Michigan.

Looked at splitter and decided to not purchase. This splitter had the angle iron guides instead of the rolled over guides. Store was located in Owosso,MI.

Status
Not open for further replies.