Spring is coming on in RI...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

webbie

Seasoned Moderator
Nov 17, 2005
Western Mass.
Near the ocean is much further along - no snow left, some stuff starting to grow....and the birds are having a feast outside my door!
A very nicely colored hawk is up in a tree a distance away - I would have loved to get a better pic of her.

Attachments

• birds.jpg
    birds.jpg
    218.9 KB · Views: 273
  • birds2.jpg
    birds2.jpg
    220.8 KB · Views: 282
  • hawk2.jpg
    hawk2.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 267
Lucky you :)
Nice pics.
Should happen here in 2 months

My mom and I were just having a disagreement about those Aquidneck Island robins.

Michelle the outdoor cat was going nuts the other day. We walk through the woods to the mailbox and back every day and there was a group that had to be thirty Robins on the floor of the woods foraging in the leaves. She was frozen. Looked at me with a look that just had to be "Where the hell do I start?!!".

And finally just gave up and we walked on. But she kept looking back every few feet. :lol:

I sure hope I was right because it really yanks my chain when my mom is right, especially when her grasp of the subject matter is tenuous.

But I suspect she was right. :shut: sshhhh. Don't tell.

Michelle is an odd name for a cat BB........Fluffy, puff, tinkerbell......... but Michelle?

GAMMA RAY said:
Michelle is an odd name for a cat BB........Fluffy, puff, tinkerbell......... but Michelle?

If my memory serves me correctly I believe the cat was named for Michelle Obama . . . but I could be wrong . . . I have a pretty poor memory . . . sometimes I don't even remember who I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.