Spruce Pointe Pellets in the Regency GF55 (Enviro Meridian)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW! SOOOOOOO, much more heat is thrown out of this thing than my Harman. Yes, there is a difference between 45,000 BTU and 32,000 BTU. I work on a lot of Meridians and Whitfields but haven't had one of my own to tinker with...I must say, this is a great little machine that is very well priced. This thing may end up in my house. It would be so nice to have an igniter and thermostat.
regencygf55.jpg

I have burned the sprucies on and off for the last few years. Heck of a pellet and one of the better softies out there. I could run the stove(even my old picky quad) for days without cleaning. This was one of the best pellets that burned in my bigE.

I was a regular NEWP Green Supreme burner until they disappered from this planet, My local pellet house brought these in and I gave them a try on his suggestion. He knew I would be hooked on them. When the price is right I gladly grab some for the stash. I like the Okies too and the Spruce Pointes are really close to them overall. What we call the good stuff!

Proceed with caution these pellets may be habit forming! SMW is even burning them in the summer just for the heck of it! :lol:

I just picked up a few sample bags of the Spruce Pointe but too hot to try em out just yet.
If they are as good as the GS, I plan to add them to my short list of favorites.

Also had the chance to meet SMW this weekend. Nice guy no matter what they say..jk ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.