Good afternoon all: I have a 11 year old ST-trc that was serviced about 3 years ago and burner and tray replaced. I live in Florida and turn the pilot off during summer. Went to light pilot this season and it will 80% of time light but 100% will not stay lit after releasing button. So I took the following steps 1. I took some sand piper and lightly removed corrosion from the two round posts and tried to relight again. I see spark jump from ignighter to the top of the pilot burner, but it will not light after multiple 15x clicks/attempts. 2. Took butane log lighter and depressed Pilot and it lit. Held pilot button for 60 seconds, flame approx .75 to 1.0 in tall and appears to be burning cleanly. After release of button, the flame dies down within 5-8 seconds each time Lightly Tapped the regulator as posted on other threads, replaced batteries. We have gas dryer, range and hot water so I do not think my problem is air in line or low pressure. I also checked all the wiring to make sure nothing has been munched on or disconnected and all looks good. Any suggestions before I call in the big guns?