Start-up after weekly cleaning

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jrogers999

Oct 9, 2011
Billerica Ma
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353099331.933264.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353099347.360920.jpg

Reactions: The Ds
Even went and extra step and took out the rest of the NEWP and vacuumed the fines out of the hopper. Filled her back up with some Spruce Pointes. Burning HOT and clean.

Love the stove...love the legs...love the fire. It's a very classy looking stove in my opinion. I like that scalloped rear fire wall...never seen that before.

Very nice. Love the M-55's... In the Cast and the Steel. Both awesome looking/running units :)

...love the Hot Wheels Track...:cool:

Reactions: jrogers999
Love the stove...love the legs...love the fire. It's a very classy looking stove in my opinion. I like that scalloped rear fire wall...never seen that before.

Yes, the rear wall reminds me of a theater curtain. Mine looks like that Sunday mornings :)

Very happy with stove. House is never below 76 and no oil used anymore.

Very happy with stove. House is never below 76 and no oil used anymore.
Wow....I can't understand how you guys can handle a house that warm.....Mine gets to 68 and I'm callin the fire department! Must be habit after heating with propane and locking the thermo at 62 ==c

It does have sort of a theater curtain effect. Looks great!

Status
Not open for further replies.