Stihl looking to interview chainsaw owners on 12/7

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PA Fire Bug

Feeling the Heat
Jan 13, 2010
Blair County, PA
I saw this notification from Stihl on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/stihlusa. Based on the posts on this forum, many of you would make great candidates for a Stihl interview.

STIHL fans, a popular consumer men’s magazine is looking for someone to interview about why chain saws are “cool†tools to use. If you use a chain saw at home and are willing and available to be interviewed during the day Wednesday, Dec. 7, please send your name and daytime contact information to [email protected] with subject heading: chain saw interview.

I wonder if I'd be a candidate with a Husqv as my main saw and an ms290 in pieces in a box in my garage? LOL

aroth said:
STIHL fans, a popular consumer men’s magazine is looking for someone to interview about why chain saws are “cool†tools to use.
They're cool because they make wood cutting easy, although I must admit that the ladies come runnin' when I'm gettin my Stihl on when my shirt is off. :coolsmirk:

Seriously though, if they have to ask...

I can't do an interview. Besides, real men don't read magazines, they flip through the pages of Stihl Catalogs in their spare time.

I prefer the calendar to the catalog but hey, to each their own.... %-P

I need to buy a few more saws if girls like this will show up!!!

sm-stihl8_e23b5db5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.