Stocking up for next season

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

forya

Feb 18, 2010
Bucks County Pa
I just got 3 tons of the Green labeled Lignetics for 209/ton ea, and this week I am going to get 4 tons of Hamer's for 220/ton. I am thinking the price is at the bottom

Even if the price is not at the bottom, those are still good prices for good pellets. And the peace of mind of not having to worry about it all spring, summer, & fall actually make the price seem even better, IMO.

Those are great prices best I've in my area is $250 for the Ligs & $240 for Hammers picked up.

Moslty set for next season. Found Turman's for $215/ton and pulled the trigger on three tons. My last purchase prior to that was a ton of Hamer's for $219 ... I checked that source just last week and they're sold out for the season and were not sure when they'd be getting more and @ what price. I found somebody carrying Barefoot's @ $280 ... they can keep them for that!

Status
Not open for further replies.