Stove Chow on Long Island for $197

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
eschills said:
Stove Chow at Home Depot in Patchogue for $197. Best price I have ever seen on LI.

If I were you, I'd be scapping-up as many tons as I could at that price on LI.

I just bought three tons of Stove Chow in East Haven, CT for $197. A few weeks ago, they only had Vermont Wood Pellets (or maybe it was Maine Wood Pellets - cabin on side of bag). Based on mixed reviews, I went with the Stove Chows since I had tried previously. Now I need to pick up a ton of really good pellets for those cold winter days.

Also, if you go to the post office and get a mover's pack, there will be a Lowes coupon for 10% off. Home Depot accepts these coupons as well without any question as they match all competitor coupons. Might as well save yourself another $20 per ton. I use these coupons for all major purchases at Lowes and Home Depot.

blaster668 said:
Also, if you go to the post office and get a mover's pack, there will be a Lowes coupon for 10% off. Home Depot accepts these coupons as well without any question as they match all competitor coupons. Might as well save yourself another $20 per ton. I use these coupons for all major purchases at Lowes and Home Depot.

Took your advice and did just that. $177.00 per ton is unheard of on Long Island!!

Status
Not open for further replies.