Stove I.D. Hearthstone

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fortydegnorth

Nov 16, 2010
Kettering, Oh
Hearthstone stove. The ad says its a 4150 but I don't know what that is nor have I found any information on it. It looks like a Phoenix to me but I'm no expert. Any idea of value in good condition? Picture quality is terrible but I haven't seen the stove in person.

Attachments

• hearthstone.jpg
    hearthstone.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 228
  • hearthstone2.jpg
    hearthstone2.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 236
Must not get too hot, with that table sitting up against it!

From what I understand this stove is not hooked up. The pics make it look like it is but I believe there is just a short section of single wall sticking out from the stove. He has several stoves for sale and in use. That would be a clearance issue though for sure if it were in use. hahaha

Current generation Phoenix is the 8612. However, it does look like a previous generation Phoenix doesn't it? If so, I would estimate somewhere between $800 and 1200 depending on condition. If it is actually an 8612, then maybe up to $1600?

Thanks for the replies. The asking price is $1200 obo and it has one very small crack in one of the stones. Seems somewhat normal to have a hairline crack somewhere on an older stove. I hope to take a look at it early next week. I'm thinking it should go for under a grand but without seeing it I don't even know if its worth that.

Status
Not open for further replies.