Stove Pipe crimpers

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cre73

Sep 2, 2008
Central Illinois
Wanted to pass on that I had ordered new single wall pipe from VentingPipe.com. From my own ignorance the pipe I ordered would not fit into the adjustable 90's I have to use with my setup. I debated contacting them and shipping it back or to buy their adjustable 90's which were twice as much as the ones I could purchase at Menards. I ended up finding a cheap pair of pipe crimpers at Ace hardware, they worked like a charm, about twenty crimps and a deadblow hammer and all was good. I did have to cut the expanded end of pipe off of one length but all is good now. So I think I did alright, saved the money for the return shipping or the other elbows and everything now goes together perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.