Stove replacement blower source

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
www.grainger.com

sells just the motor to power your existing blower or a complete blower bolt on replacement,
with new motor, fan & housing. But , I think that grainger does not have the motors or blowers cross referenced to specific stove makes & models,its more like you have to bring the old blower in to have it matched up by the sales rep. grainger has sales outlets in every state,I think. Prices run about 20.oo to 40.oo less than some other places.

Grainier is a great place, but they only sell to businesses. I found this out trying to get a new motor for my AC squirrel cage. They spent all the time and trouble finding it for me THEN asked what account it was going on... I was like... my visa card. Anyway, where I work has an account there so they let me link it to that and put it on my credit card. Otherwise they were dead serious, they could not sell it to me.

jtp10181 said:
Grainier is a great place, but they only sell to businesses. I found this out trying to get a new motor for my AC squirrel cage. They spent all the time and trouble finding it for me THEN asked what account it was going on... I was like... my visa card. Anyway, where I work has an account there so they let me link it to that and put it on my credit card. Otherwise they were dead serious, they could not sell it to me.

The Grainger in my area will sell to you if your company uses them and has an account not only that I also get a discount.. I grafted a Dayton blower to my stove for under $30.00 .. I had to redrill the 3 flange holes so I could rotate it 180 degrees and paint it black to match my stove.. Works like a charm :)

Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.