Stove Sale at Menards

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Huntindog1

Minister of Fire
Dec 6, 2011
South Central Indiana
If your looking at any stoves at your local Menards all stoves are 25% off.

Well I took advantage of this sale on Saturday, which was also a day when you got the 11% rebate on your purchases. Drolet Myriad on sale for $674 - 11% rebate. In the end the stove cost about $600 + tax. Very good deal for that stove. I'm in a new house with a old superior prefab unit which I will rip out next summer. In my previous house I burned with a PE Super Series for 16 years and loved it. Also looked and the class A pipe is $61, so later this week I will pick up what I need to redo the chimney and with the rebate it ends up around $54 for 3' which is $18 a foot, about what I payed when I put in my old chimney back in 1992. Will be a bit of work putting in the new one, but we will love it. I'm sure I will have a thread later on the tear out and install of the new unit.

Open a Menards card and you will some kind of extra rebate or something like that. Fespo

Congrats cahaak!!

Status
Not open for further replies.