Summer's Heat 55-SHP10 doesn't want to run this season.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brad1954

Dec 28, 2013
Ticonderoga NY
I have a Summer's Heat 55-SHP10 that was installed July 2011. The first two winters it ran just fine, was cleaned routinely as directed. This season has been exasperating to say the least. It just shuts down after running sometimes 10 minutes and other times after several hours. I have installed a new combustion blower and vacuum hoses but hasn't solved the problem. The control board isn't showing any E codes either. Next step is replacing auger motor you think? This is getting expensive and would be great if there was a quick and easy solution I am overlooking.

I have a Summer's Heat 55-SHP10 that was installed July 2011. The first two winters it ran just fine, was cleaned routinely as directed. This season has been exasperating to say the least. It just shuts down after running sometimes 10 minutes and other times after several hours. I have installed a new combustion blower and vacuum hoses but hasn't solved the problem. The control board isn't showing any E codes either. Next step is replacing auger motor you think? This is getting expensive and would be great if there was a quick and easy solution I am overlooking.

Call the manufacture of the stove as they should be able to help you.

Reactions: Madcodger

Done the "leaf blower trick"
It's amazing what might come out.

Status
Not open for further replies.