supa flue

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

8nrider

Aug 15, 2008
new hampshire
is this subject taboo on this site. looked in the archives and only found threads from a guy in maine. im assuming he was a rep. really looking for feedback from people that have had the product installed and are using the flues regularly. what do you think the life expectantcy is?? thanks for your feed back.

I've advocated the Supaflu liner system several times, but I have no connection with the company whatever. I'm merely a very satisfied customer. For old, unlined chimneys or chimneys with damaged clay liners, this system is to me far superior to the usual stainless steel liners because it becomes and integral part of the chimney and greatly strengthens the entire structure. When I had this done 4 or 5 years ago, the cost was comparable to a stainless liner. The Supaflu installation comes with a transferrable lifetime warranty. There are at least two other poured liner systems, but I have had direct experience only with Supaflu (www.supaflu.com). None of the poured liner companies seem to advertise very much, so many people remain unaware of their existence.

Status
Not open for further replies.