Suppliers and Hours of Operation

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CT Mets Fan

Mar 21, 2011
Watertown CT
Why is it that most dealers are only open until 4pm during the week? None of the big box stores that I have checked in the last two weeks carry any stock.

Is this some kind of collusionary rule?

ChrisA said:
Why is it that most dealers are only open until 4pm during the week? None of the big box stores that I have checked in the last two weeks carry any stock.

Is this some kind of collusionary rule?

oh, I dunno...we are open weekdays from 7am-5pm, saturdays from 7am-4pm, sundays from 9am-1:30pm......I think we are closed 7 days per year........Easter, Christmas, 4th of July, etc......

Mon.-Fri 8:30 till 5pm I will stay late if you call ahead
Sat 9-2 I will stay late if you call ahead
Sun appointments only

Eric

ChrisA said:
None of the big box stores that I have checked in the last two weeks carry any stock.

These are seasonal items for the box stores. There season is much shorter than the actual heating season. :)

I have been looking throughout CT. I bought my pellets this year from CT Pellets, but I can't make it there by the time the close, and I am already at work by the time they open.

I was able to purchase 1 bag of NEWPs because the office of the place I just went to wasn't open and I didn't have enough cash or a check to put any more in the honor box.

Try Lowes in Torrington(call ahead) Walmart and Price Choppers to get you thru. CTPellet and others are open on Saturday's.

Status
Not open for further replies.