Swimming Cat

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me neither.

You guys need your brains washed out with soap. %-P

Pfft...
I thought the kitty was cute...too bad the rest of you buggerz did not notice... :mad:

I thought the cat was way beyond "cute". I've never even heard of a cat that would do that. (and I've had a lot of cats of my own). I wonder just how common (or rare) that behavior is. I've seen lots of shapely blonds in skimpy bikinis...big deal, she's just another one...not at all rare.

Now that's just thong.....ooops I mean wrong! :sick:

Reminds me of my Lab... "OH OH OH OH OH OH ... is that WATER? When I first got him I had to make sure to close the toilet lids cause he would splash the water all over the bathrooms.

I don't get it, what cat?

Too cute . . . bet the cat will smell like a wet dog now though. ;)

We had a siamese cat that we'd have to make sure no one let out of the house while we were out on the pond playing hockey because it would come out on the pond and chase and try to steal the puck.
Crazy cat feared nothing but the interior of cars.

We had a barn cat that loved to jump into the horse water on hot summer days. It was a big old tub that had enough room for it to do a few laps then come out dripping wet.

About 4 yrs ago I had the washer replaced,had to pull the old one out from the wall a bit to disconnect it.Behind it there was a bit of grease & water on the tile floor.Next to it was sink & countertop.You guessed it,my oldest cat Sylvester even though he was 14 at the time hopped up on the counter then jumped down in behind it,walking through that oily mess.Grabbed him & rushed him upstairs to the bathtub to wash his paws off before he tracked that mess all through the house.

I dont think I need to tell how that went. :lol: Wouldnt stay in the tub,finally had to hold him & use damp soapy washcloth to scrub each paw,he wasnt too fond of that either. ;-P

Thistle said:
.I dont think I need to tell how that went. :lol: Wouldnt stay in the tub,finally had to hold him & use damp soapy washcloth to scrub each paw,he wasnt too fond of that either. ;-P

According to vintage Steve Martin, the worst thing about
bathing a cat is all that cat fur that sticks to your tongue! :wow:

DAKSY said:
According to vintage Steve Martin, the worst thing about
bathing a cat is all that cat fur that sticks to your tongue! :wow:

Wow, thats open to interpretation. %-P

Status
Not open for further replies.