Taken to the Wood Shed

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wooderson

Dec 12, 2010
N TX
Been lurking for awhile - Thought I'd finally register and work on the post count. Finally cold enough here for a fire most nights. (This week anyways)

First time I ever responded to a first post. How special.

Ahh yes, I remember my 4th post... Seriously though, welcome to the forum!

burntime said:
Ahh yes, I remember my 4th post...

Heck - I don't even remember my last post.

Welcome to the big show. Stick around - lots of info flying around in these pages.

Welcome aboard!

we had serious rain this weekend, and I was away watching people get punched in the face in Montreal- the wind blew tarps off some of my piles and they're soaked. Lucky we're in a little warm weather right now.

Welcome to the forum Wooderson.

Thanks for the warm welcome. I have already learned alot, but know there is always something new to learn.

North Tx where? I was rased in Wilbarger Co. Some folks don't believe it but when the jetstream comes down out of th Rockies tha can be one cold place.

Welcome

Picked a dog up in Wilbarger Co. once- it can be cold up int that area. About 70 miles south and east of Wilbarger.

WOODERSON-- LOVE that avatar. My favorite line - "You know why I love high school girls so much? Because I keep gettin' older------and they stay the same age!"

savageactor7 said:
Isn't N. TX called Oklahoma?

"Remember The Alamo"

Adios Pantalones said:
I was away watching people get punched in the face in Montreal

UFC 124? Did you go to see Kos get his face smashed?

Wood-Fan-Atic - Another great line. Great Texas movie.

Savageactor - no, Oklahoma is its own unique territory. As a matter of fact, Texas does not float off into the gulf because OK sucks so much....j/k

Status
Not open for further replies.