Tarm SOLO 40

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lawandorder

Mar 17, 2008
upstate new york
Any other people have information on shipping order delays from Tarm. Ordered my solo 40 July 1 through the installer and found out last week of "delays from Tarm". Not enjoying burning oil right now and was wondering if anyone else has any info. The installer attached a letter from Tarm indicating shipping dates in November but now I am afraid that might be wishful thinking. Thanks

I ordered my Solo Plus 30 back first of June and it arrived Friday, picked it up Sunday and got it lowered into my bulkhead and up on her blocks waiting to be hooked up. Pretty excited, not sure if he got any of the 40's in or not. Can't wait to get it fired up. Hopefully yours is on the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.