Tarm Solo 60 install pics

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Green Mtn Boy

Nov 19, 2008
Northern Vermont
Just thought I pass along some pics of the installation so far...

We need to move the old hot air furnace out of the way so we can move the Tarm into position. While we have the pressure off the existing oil boiler we may add an injection control replacing the old school balancing valves that were used on radiant floors in the late eighties, early nineties.

Attachments

• tarm11.jpg
    tarm11.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 478
  • tarm21.jpg
    tarm21.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 484
  • tarm41.jpg
    tarm41.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 433
necks a little stiff, got a kink in it. :coolsmile: Boys you got it made, i see a pallet jack, fork truck and a front end loader. I had to use a chain drive comalong, and will be getting a set of pipes to roll it on.

Don't forget the 2x10's and 5,000lb tow straps....I too am always jealous when I see how the smart people move these things around!

Status
Not open for further replies.