Thank you

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RNLA

Minister of Fire
Sep 18, 2010
Well I never thought I would be at a place when I would give up. I do not like the look and feel of the new forum. I enjoyed my time here. I learned a good deal about how to really season wood, when I joined I thought I knew how. I enjoyed reading BB's short replies, and all the other's insightful replies. I'm not giving up wood burning. I have many irons in the fire and need to give up a few things. I guess it is farewell for now. I'll miss this place

Hope things are OK.

pen

Come back and see us. The dog is always tied up and the latch string is on the outside of the gate.

Pop back in & say hi now and again. There's no "Minimum minutes/day on the forum" requirement to be a member in good standing here. Take care. Rick

Reactions: pen
Thanks for all your good posts RLNA. Hope things settle down and we see you on the flipside in fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.