Thanks Guys for your info

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

twestcrowe

Jan 11, 2011
Islip, NY
You guys are the best!

I was researching and found you and glad I did! I just bought a pallet of Stove Chow and a pallet of Presto Log Pellets. Wished had seen your post before I did. Be that as it may, I got them real cheeeeeeeppppp! So, I can't complain even though I may be cleaning out my stove a little more. I will check with this list before I make any selections to hear your opinions. Thanks so much.

LongIslandPelletPig said:
You guys are the best!

I was researching and found you and glad I did! I just bought a pallet of Stove Chow and a pallet of Presto Log Pellets. Wished had seen your post before I did. Be that as it may, I got them real cheeeeeeeppppp! So, I can't complain even though I may be cleaning out my stove a little more. I will check with this list before I make any selections to hear your opinions. Thanks so much.

I have used both of these pellet brands recently and like them both. I want to pick up some more, TONS, of both types and stash them. The weather is not cooperating at this time, maybe over the weekend.

Do you have to use a coupon? That's a great price for Long Island!

When did Lowes drop their price? They were still $5+ a bag last week at the Farmingdale location. I too opted for HD Stove Chow at $187/ton.

I would say Okanagan pellets from Bravo Window and Door in Copiage. They also have a few other brands in stock that are less in price. $187 is really cheap for Long Island! I am not sure how the Stove Chow burn. I am stuck on the good stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.