Thanks Rod!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pegdot

Nov 16, 2007
Upstate, SC
Rod, thank you for taking the time to make those sticky threads! Good job! :coolsmile: (We really need a thumbs up smilie on here.)

Great information for many! Thanks from me too Rod!

Thanks guys but please no Applause

Just send your extra Sees Candy Chocolate to
48811 Royal Oaks Dr
Oakhurst Ca 93644

I cant keep enough chocolates in the office to keep the girls Happy.
LOL

Im not done adding to them yet.
I just had some time and put them up.

I added the pages because I got sick of repeating my self and spending time
searching for a post that already answered the same question over and over.

Now I can find them right at the top of the forums.

Feel free to add any of you knowleage Help to the appropriate thread.

hearthtools said:
I added the pages because I got sick of repeating my self and spending time
searching for a post that already answered the same question over and over.

So does these mean you wont be telling people not to direct vent anymore???? LOL Just kidding Rod you did a good job on the stickies.

Yeah, Rod. Great job! That info is just what everyone needs to see first, when trying to troubleshoot or maintain a stove. Those sticky's will make this forum even better than it already is. Can you imagine how relieved (and impressed) a new person will be when they come to the forum and see all that great info, with pics(!), stickied right at the top of the forum...

Status
Not open for further replies.