Thanks!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ispinwool

Feeling the Heat
Feb 5, 2010
Butler County, Pa.
I haven't done much 'posting' (I'm way too new at burning wood to be much help!)
but I have been reading A LOT. This site has answered every
question I've had.....THANKS very much to all of you who take the time to relate your experiences and
offer your help to folks like me.

Welcome to the forum wool spinner. Perhaps you now think you can't be of much help but I'm betting you can. Don't forget there are many others in your situation and you may help those a lot. Also don't forget all of us were beginners at one time and even though some of us have burned wood for a few years, we too can still learn a thing or two.

Just don't believe everything you read here . . . some folks still insist that splitting wood vertically is perfectly normal . . . right Backwoods? ;) :)

Welcome to the site by the way Ispinwool.

Right Jake!

Welcome!
New guys are highly suited for calming the angst of other new guys, etc..
Feel free to jump in but sometimes the water can get a little frigid.

Status
Not open for further replies.