The Chomper!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That thing is incredible! Never seen that before.
Kind of takes some of the fun out of wood gathering though.

Reactions: Thistle
That thing is incredible! Never seen that before.
Kind of takes some of the fun out of wood gathering though.

If I owned land up in Wisconsin or out west where there were tall straight skinny trees, this thing would be awesome. Drop a tree, cut off the branches, and let the chomper split a full tree into little pieces. Would only be practical for someone with land and money to invest in one.

I'd just get fat & lazy if I had that thing.

I'd just get fat & lazy if I had that thing.
;lol Too funnny!

The background music, the film (not video), the clothes and the vehicles all say 70's. Yet that machine would still be a moneymaker today. I'm with Dexter. I must have one.

;lol Too funnny!

The background music, the film (not video), the clothes and the vehicles all say 70's. Yet that machine would still be a moneymaker today. I'm with Dexter. I must have one.

I like watching TV from the 70's and 80's. Way better than the stuff on today. More wholesome, and the messages portrayed weren't of dysfunctional families and scandalous behavior

If I had 10 grand lying around for one of those,I'd put it towards a good used 35HP skidsteer loader w/rubber tracks & grapple bucket instead.And still hand buck everything & split by hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.