The Last Waltz

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP indeed......I became a fan of The Band toward the end of their time together but now own most if not all their works. I get that empty feeling every time somebody that was somehow influencial to me leaves this earth.

Shame, saw Levon a couple of summers ago and he still put on a great show. Hearing him perform Ophelia was a blast!

My son came home from school last week and showed me this program, http://keepvid.com/ , and I downloaded this album about 4 days before Levon passed. The program lets you download in MP3 anything from youtube. I didn't realize how many full albums were on there. Now I have to get an Ipod for the car. Levon will be sorely missed, one of a kind for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.