The Ol' Tool Shed

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

man of stihl

Feb 28, 2010
Mississippi
This is an image of an old tool shed on one of my neighbors property. Hope ya enjoy. Thanks for looking.

3944330321_32153ae52c_o.png

Nice
Thanks.
Needs more tools :)

Awesome picture!

Sweet!!!!!

Thanks for sharing. I love old building and barns!

Billy

Looks computer generated! Look at the stormy sky! Why is it signed in the lower left?

gzecc said:
Looks computer generated! Look at the stormy sky! Why is it signed in the lower left?

It is a process called HDR (High Dynamic Range), this particular image is compiled of 8 different pictures, taken at 8 different exposures...I then take all the images and combine them in a tonemapping software and make adjustments such as brightness, contrast, saturation and etc. to achieve the final result you see here. This screen shot from my computer below shows the 8 images (outlined in yellow) used to produce the original posted image.
HDRexplain.jpg

It is signed in the lower left because that is my signature/watermark and legaly stands for my copyright on the image. That way any unauthorized use of my images when caught can be prosecuted under the US copyright infringment law. I have and do sell the use of some of my images to magazines and for promotional use and have to copyright protect them to prevent the illegal/unauthorized use of my images.

Thanks to all for the comments and questions. Thank you for looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.