The Stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the gang agrees with your burning style, poor Boomer!:cool:

Pretty sure there is a tug of war with them when me and Mrs Loon are at work? :p

Glad they sell bags of em ;) cheap the odd time :cool:

loon
While the Cats are away the pups will play......................LOL

I enjoy seeing the pics of the adorable animal crew...but please, loon, that's TMI about your stinky socks (regardless of what color they may be...or may have been at one time). <> ;lol

I enjoy seeing the pics of the adorable animal crew...but please, loon, that's TMI about your stinky socks (regardless of what color they may be...or may have been at one time). <> ;lol

Gonna break out some new ones today :cool: as my neighbour up the road needs some help with a bunch of standing dead elm..Me and my buddy across the road will be taking the tractor/chains/trucks/trailors and whatever else we need and will see what can be done ;)

She is short of wood this year and i am pretty sure this stuff will be fine come Feb/March..

loon

Reactions: ScotO
Thanks 332..

Ended up with about 2 dozen dead Ash down today >>

Bunch of Elm down in the far field I'll deal with later ;)

loon

picture1918.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.