Thelin Parlour 3000 ( Fan motor )

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bertilio

Dec 14, 2010
[email protected]
Hello I have a Thelin Parlour 3000 and the Fan motor speed will not vary,what is it that is wrong,is the circuit board or?.is there anyone who has had this problem..
regards Bertil

I have one but so far have not had any problems..... I have read in here that if you call Thelin directly they will help you.... Word is they are extremely helpful...... Sorry I can't tell you more....

Yes..... Direct contact with Thelin is the best from what I have read in here..... I think I remember people writing that they talked to the owner whose name may be Jay....... From my recollection everyone had very good results with their problem..... Please post your progress getting your stove repaired..... I and others will be interested in what happens.....

Unfortunately Jay Thelin sold the company. You will still get good information and help from them but I don't think it is the same as it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.