There Is A Pallet Fairy, Virginia :)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dix

Minister of Fire
May 27, 2008
Long Island, NY
Pulled around the corner, and into the driveway and had a huge smile

well1 004.JPG
well1 005.JPG

I think the Yaphank wood guy brought them. Not sure yet, but I'll find out !!

Some of mine are in sad shape, so this is a real nice suprise !!

Some nice person looking out for you. Sweet.

Yep. And close to the stacking area so not far to move them.

Extra sweet !

Hey, Pallet Pete brought me some. Still have not used them but I will. Probably not for stacking wood on though.

I seriously thought about a wood shed. John (Yaphank guy) is a truck driver, so I'm sure he gets pallets ALL of the time !!

I love me some pallets.

I built 8 racks last year out of Brackets from Rutland (Stack-n-store). But now I have seen the stacks on pallets/skids and I have started to do the same.

Very nice score to come home to ;)

Good things happen to good people :)

Nice! Looks like there might even be a couple Oakies in those stacks. I've started putting bricks under the three lengthwise 2x4s to keep the pallets off the ground and I expect them to last many a year.

Yep, that's who it was !! Said he could bring me more, as they just toss them at his job...and they get delivered to me !!!

:p

New name alert! Pallet Dixie.
That's not catchy enough. Hmmm.
Sounds like you have a nice source and can build whatever you'd like. Shed, compost bin, wood racks, shed.........:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.