theres just sompthing about a snow storm that makes pellet burning that much sweeter

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its finally winter in Ohio! Its time to let the horses of Somerset run!! This year I've burned multipal bra.DS from lignetics,presto logs and my shoulder pellet during the mild November and December. Now its cold and I've turned to my favorite pellet. Somersets. What are your favorite pellets in your area?

only when you are inside while your teenagers are shoveling.....

34fa8d7a-3f41-410f-80cb-7cde1e58fbf5.jpg

i know i know

barnyard840x said:
.....This year I've burned multipal bra........

Those are not recommended for burning in a pellet stove, unless you're Krooser or Pook.

I heard in Canada they can burn Jacque straps....

SOMERSETS are the BEST PELLET i HAVE EVER BURNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! However in Tennessee we can no longer get them since Tractor Supply quit caring them. We now have Green ways, they are not as good as Somersets. Lowe's , Tractor supply caries these. Local shop caries White Lightening Country Boy's
Here is our 4 choices in east Tennessee.
country boy white lightening >> better heat year before last 195 degrees low, 2 years ago 240 degrees low
carolina wood pellets ( clear bag) >>> awful 150 degrees low
Greenway pellets>>>> great 250 degrees low
SOMERSETS pellets AWESOME !!! 300+ DEGREES ON LOW

imacman said:
barnyard840x said:
.....This year I've burned multipal bra........

Those are not recommended for burning in a pellet stove, unless you're Krooser or Pook.

You can pick up a bag of giant panties at lowes for $4.37 a bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.