thermovar valve for sale

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sten

Hearth Supporter
Jan 2, 2008
W. NC mtns.
I have a brand new, never-installed termovar diverting valve (termovar 6440F) for sale. This is recommended for two boiler set-ups or set-ups with heat storage. I bought it last year for $150, would like to have $100 for it. It is in pristine condition, I can email photos if requested. Thanks.

Anyone have a website or contact number for Termovar? I can't find any on the web. I am trying to figure out if Sten's valve will work for my application.

sparke said:
Anyone have a website or contact number for Termovar? I can't find any on the web. I am trying to figure out if Sten's valve will work for my application.

Try www.acaso.se/english/produkter.htm. Look under the thermal operated bypass valves. It is 1 1/4". I have been thinking out how to use it in my application but I would have to do a lot of modification to make it fit.

Mike

Hey Sten!

If you still have the termovar diversion valve I might be interested in buying it. But first I have to consult an expert to be sure that I can use it.

Erling

I just joined. Trying to configure my new(old) water wood stove/boiler. Trying to find 2 termovars. My stoves have 3/4" i/o. Still have?

Status
Not open for further replies.