This could have been a good bit of snow.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gasifier

Minister of Fire
Apr 25, 2011
St. Lawrence River Valley, N.Y.
We have gotten a good bit of rain today and tonight here in Northern New York. Luckily for us it was above freezing. How many of you guys in the Northeast were cold enough to get some snow? Must have been a good amount of you, especially in the higher elevations.

Freezing rain, shut down the whole state for a few hours. They closed the bridge in from New Hampshire, Maine was NOT "Open for Bizness"

I was out late for work last night and into early this morning. It was mild, heavy rain and worms all over the lawns and walkways. I could have started a live bait business. Better worms than snow on the lawn. You don't need a plow for worms ya' know.

About 1/2" of liquid... no snow other than a dusting to an 1" in the forcast for 7 days out right now. I think I don't have to remind anyone the day after Xmas last year we got a ton of snow and it didn't stop snowing until late Feb. ;-)

Only rain here, no snow.
I can't believe how mild it is today. It is in the low 50's here in Nepa. Fires here only during the colder nights.
I would, however, would like to see some snow for Christmas.... :)

Freezing rain the other day . . . now 2 or 3 inches of snow . . . looks like we're going to have a White Christmas here in Maine.

Status
Not open for further replies.