This is somewhat of a milestone for me!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

quads

Minister of Fire
Nov 19, 2005
Central Sands, Wisconsin
The first time I have ever entered one of my pictures in a contest! It's a picture I took last summer when we visited Cave of the Mounds by Madison, Wi. They are having their Spring photo contest and I thought I would give it a try. So, my dear friends, for those of you that have a Facebook account click on the following link, then 'Like' it, the pic with the most likes gets free tickets to Cave of the Mounds! Boy, those free tickets sure would be nice! Thanks in advance for 'Liking' my pic and tell your friends too! HAHA! Click here to like my pic, thanks!

IMG_3401%2520%25281024x683%2529.jpg

Clicked the link and "Liked" . . . good luck Quads.

Reactions: quads
Thanks Jake! I can almost taste those free tickets! HAHA!

Quads....that is your best one yet! Hope ya win...smiley.jpg

Quads - your pic inspired me to log in to my account for the first time in 6 months. It will probably be another 6 months til I do it again.;lol

Thank you Gamma Ray and Jags! If I win maybe we could all take a group trip to the cave!

Thank you Gamma Ray and Jags! If I win maybe we could all take a group trip to the cave!

I have been there years ago. I am sure that it is new and improved since then (probably 30 yrs ago).

I don't have a Bookface acct.<>. I'll try to do it on my wife's account. May have to bribe her w/a back rub.;)

Thanks everybody!

Reactions: tfdchief and ScotO
The deed is done.....I have a back to rub.:cool:

Reactions: quads and tfdchief
Do you have any idea on how well you're doing in this contest?

Do you have any idea on how well you're doing in this contest?
So far I believe there are only three entries in the contest. I am currently 2nd place with 78 likes. Third place has 56 and the current leader has 105. We have until Monday, April 16th. Honestly, it's not really a contest about who has the best picture, but who can get the most Facebook friends to like theirs! But oh well. HAHA! The lady in first place must have more Facebook friends!

So far I believe there are only three entries in the contest. I am currently 2nd place with 78 likes. Third place has 56 and the current leader has 105. We have until Monday, April 16th. Honestly, it's not really a contest about who has the best picture, but who can get the most Facebook friends to like theirs! But oh well. HAHA! The lady in first place must have more Facebook friends!

See Quads you would have had a lot more Facebook Friends if you had bought a Fiskars or had a hydraulic splitter!:):)
Hope everything is going good for you now. I miss it not seeing your pictures as much.

Gary

See Quads you would have had a lot more Facebook Friends if you had bought a Fiskars or had a hydraulic splitter!:):)
Hope everything is going good for you now. I miss it not seeing your pictures as much.

Gary
Thanks Gary! I think.....HAHA! Things are going ok. Still a big mess with the farm and lots of work to do to get ready to sell everything. Plus all the unscrupulous people that are making bogus claims against the estate. But, the lawyer has to earn his keep too........

make that 79 likes ;) I'll tell my wife to like it too or else also :mad: lol

Thanks!

Dont frequent this Forum much. But love your pics Quads.....

Just "Liked" it...

I always like your pictures.

Thanks!

Seems to me if more hearth.com members here just did a simple click and "Liked" you could do quite well . . .

Thanks everybody that Liked my pic! I came in second (out of three entries). The voting ended yesterday and they said they will announce the winner tomorrow. I had something like 84 likes and the lady that won had 130 or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.