this mornings fun

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leaves are still hanging here to. Weather is prefect though!

dang it...ran out of pallets to stack the wood on...dont have a truck to haul em....got about half of it done....maybe i can get some monday....oh well off to house to sit by the warm fire

smokinjay said:

Same here Jay. 32 & sunny right now,63 later today.Upper 50's through Tuesday expected.We'll get hammered soon enough,enjoying this while it lasts though.Could use siome rain,barely 2 inches since mid August.

Thistle said:
smokinjay said:

Same here Jay. 32 & sunny right now,63 later today.Upper 50's through Tuesday expected.We'll get hammered soon enough,enjoying this while it lasts though.Could use siome rain,barely 2 inches since mid August.

I will get some bl split today.

We're expecting 12+ inches here, definately a record breaker for October. I like that table you made for your splitter, Ive been using mine on stacked pallets but Im going to use the pallets for racks so I need to make something like you have.

I was afraid I made it too high...but I like it...saves the back

weatherguy said:
We're expecting 12+ inches here, definately a record breaker for October. I like that table you made for your splitter, Ive been using mine on stacked pallets but Im going to use the pallets for racks so I need to make something like you have.
yep thats what were getting. never seen this kind of snow since ive lived in ct in october. when i lived in pa it was no biggy. but here it just seems wierd

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 279
ecocavalier02 said:
weatherguy said:
yep thats what were getting. never seen this kind of snow since ive lived in ct in october. when i lived in pa it was no biggy. but here it just seems wierd

What section of ct are you in eco? Im right on the line near Woodstock

im in bristol about 20 min from hartford. home of espn. lol

ecocavalier02 said:
im in bristol about 20 min from hartford. home of espn. lol

Good spot for this storm, if you like snow

velvetfoot said:
Snow on the unstacked splits here, dang it.

Same here.....

Status
Not open for further replies.