This would be a great score

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOl!!!!!

I would have to offer to landscape the area when I was done to feel good about taking the wood.

I responded, to please forward me the person that responds. I could also, use some slave labor!

We get these ALL the time up here. It's rediculous. Are people really that dense? I guess it's not just us here in Michigan. ha. Email them and ask if you could cook them dinner and perhaps resurface thier driveway at the same time...

It is probably all pine too.

Not that there is anything wrong with burning pine, but here in the northeast it is not wanted because hardwood is so plentyfull.

minnow19 said:
http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/for/1236762460.html

nice little score if you live in the area

I hope you picked it up already. That is a no-brainer.

SolarAndWood said:
minnow19 said:
http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/for/1236762460.html

nice little score if you live in the area

I hope you picked it up already. That is a no-brainer.

way to far for me. I was looking for something else out of that are and just for kicks I firgured I would look to see if they had any good deals on wood. I would have been there already

Thats about a two hour drive from my place, but once you figure in the gas and time, you would be better off buying a full cord locally. That's not to say I wouldn't jump the chance to get my scrounging hands on that!!! Hell, for a find like that I would borrow my buddy's rotties to guard the pile while I made the trips back and forth! :coolgrin:

beansuncle said:
Unbelievable!!!

What's really funny is that Yardley is a very well-to-do section of Bucks County.

How do you think they got so rich?!

He probably got a quote for a few thousand dollars for the 7 trees.

Status
Not open for further replies.