"Tiles-around-a-wood-stove" pic

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, Friends:

I'm seeking a nice picture showing a wood-burning stove in a corner that has been tiled...in the European style, what you'd see in Holland, Germany, Belgium, etc. They typically used glazed tile behind a stove in a corner to shield the wall from heat, provide a cleanable surface, as well as a surface that will reflect and store heat...anyone help me with this?

I am much obliged!

Thanks.
Peter
[email protected]

Peter if you go to the forum home page you'll find a link to member submitted pictures that will give you some ideas.

Thanks for that tip. I did spend about 45 minutes visually searching through member pics, and that got daunting very quickly because of its inefficiency. That's when I had the bright idea to post a query, hoping that either someone had a pic or knew of one.

Status
Not open for further replies.