timber eze woodstove parts sources?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gudgean

Oct 10, 2010
south fulton county pa
hey fellas , did a search on the timber eze stoves and didnt find much.

i have a 40 sumthin yr old house in pa with a timber eze wood boiler model 104-w tied to a 40 yr old oil boiler.oil boiler works well but gives off smke through the basement and subsequently the whole house, so i havent used it in like 5 yrs,just been burning wood.i have taken it apart and cleaned it and had it serviced by 2 boiler companies and still the same thing.

today i find the heat collector like thing at the inside top of my burn box has a leak and now needs replaced. i havent worked in a long time and cant afford a new boiler so i was hoping one of you fine folks would be able to help me find a replacement collector.

the tank is still good,the fire bricks are broken but still in place and the asbestos door cover is still in tact but the thing that looks like a cast iron radiator is dripping steadily.

i have replaced circulator pumps and re routed some piping on the thing over the yrs so now i can do the work i just need the part.

Status
Not open for further replies.