Time of year for sales on pellet stoves ?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jonesie

Mar 3, 2008
Embden,ME
Hi folks, am considering buying a pellet stove & was wondering if there was a time of the year if & when pellet stoves go on sales . Do they "sale" '07 models or/and 08 ? Super great site i have to tell you folks . Thank you , Jonesie ;-)

jonesie said:
Hi folks, am considering buying a pellet stove & was wondering if there was a time of the year if & when pellet stoves go on sales . Do they "sale" '07 models or/and 08 ? Super great site i have to tell you folks . Thank you , Jonesie ;-)

You "may" find a sale or two.....but....HD and Lowes had their major sales about 3 weeks ago maybe....good luck :)

where I bought my stove they said prices go up 4% in april. not sure if it was just that place or everywhere. I bought a remanufactured harman. Basically brand new with the 3 yr 6yr warranty. brought the price down $300

Status
Not open for further replies.