Tirolia Stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Robindi67

Mar 18, 2022
Keystone67
in the 70's, my bosses parents bought a Tirolia stove. It was never installed. It stayed in the garage in the crate. We have a manual for it but its in German. We cant find any information for it to sell it. Any tips?

Picture? Is this a cook stove?

They made some nice little cook stoves with a porcelain finish if I recall. New in crate should still bring a decent price. @coaly might have a better sense of this, but $1200 or better wouldn't surprise me.

I will upload a picture hopefully tomorrow. I have stored at my friends business and he is closed today. Im pretty sure its a cook stove as it has a little oven as well.
Here are some pictures after it was uncrated. Its very dirty as it sat since 1975 in a crate in my bosses parents' garage. Any ideas would be great. Im not sure if I mentioned that the manual is in German. Her mother read it (she is from Germany).

Tirolia Stove 1.jpg Tirolia Stove 2.jpg Tirolia Stove 3.jpg Tirolia Stove 4.jpg Tirolia Stove 5.jpg Tirolia Stove 6.jpg Tirolia Stove 7.jpg Tirolia Stove 8.jpg Tirolia Stove 9.jpg

That's a very nice cookstove, which appears to be fitted for burning wood rather than coal, which is a nice bonus. I wouldn't take any less than $1,500 for it.

Here are some pictures after it was uncrated. Its very dirty as it sat since 1975 in a crate in my bosses parents' garage. Any ideas would be great. Im not sure if I mentioned that the manual is in German. Her mother read it (she is from Germany).

View attachment 294240 View attachment 294241 View attachment 294243 View attachment 294244 View attachment 294245 View attachment 294246 View attachment 294247 View attachment 294248 View attachment 294249
Hi do you still have your Tirolia wood cookstove? I might be interested how much are you asking?