Took A Ride Out To The Farm Today...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dix

Minister of Fire
May 27, 2008
Long Island, NY
The Border Collies were glad to see me

freedom.jpg

Damn straight. I'd be glad too if I were going for a ride out to the farm for the day. Nice looking dogs you got there. How the fires burning for ya? Got any pics of a recent fire?

Those dogs are lucky, the farm is their home. They herd everything, including us :)

Gotta get new pics of both stoves.

One more thing for you to do. If my wife gets another thing to do she is going to ring my neck. :) (We have 4 kids.)

Gasifier said:
One more thing for you to do. If my wife gets another thing to do she is going to ring my neck. :) (We have 4 kids.)

You need to figure out what's causing the 4 kid problem
action-smiley-060.gif

:lol: Good thinking! They are the very best problems we ever had though! And we had the doctor take care of that immediately after she had the last one! Like, right then and there! :lol: I could not ask for anything more than them.

Status
Not open for further replies.