Took advantage of the nice day.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pell it

Feeling the Heat
Dec 2, 2011
Rhode Island
Great day for a pellet fix. (like any day isn't!) Maybe go back for another ton tomorrow?

Attachments

• IMG_4762-1.jpg
    IMG_4762-1.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 442
Yup the last two days I have been stopping at Lowes to grab a quick 12 bags on my way to work and will continue to do so as long as its not raininig.....Not sure if its my piggishness or if I have been watching too much Doomsday Preppers......but this Iran situation has me thinking the transportation cost are going to go way up.....

oldmountvernon said:
lol pell it isnt gonna reply til he gets all he wants

Same place as your Hardwood Heat.

pell it said:
Great day for a pellet fix. (like any day isn't!) Maybe go back for another ton tomorrow?
I'd say if that is a 1/2 ton pickup, you're a tad over loaded.

Ejectr said:
pell it said:
I'd say if that is a 1/2 ton pickup, you're a tad over loaded.

Just a bit!! Good thing it's only a three mile trip!! One of these days I'm going to hear a loud snap. Not like my previous '89 3/4 ton, that would take a double load and the springs would barely move.

OMV- they are out of HH. My stove likes these better, less ash than the HH pellets.

Status
Not open for further replies.