Total snowfall prediction for this season

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oldmountvernon

Minister of Fire
Oct 27, 2011
SE Mass
2ajq0qp.jpg

probably gonna get a start on it next week by what the weather guys are saying

Though not focussed on my area, that looks pretty normall for a average winter around here.

Looks like were in the jackpot zone. Anywhere from 120"-140", Ya think thats enough? They call it white gold for me.

Well I'm only going to shovel my white chit into a pile and swear at it! So if anyone wants my share let me know, I'll have it dumped in your yard! <>

Snow Thrower is ready and I have sufficient fuel and oil at the ready.

Bill

We haven't had really good snowfall around here since Shelby and Don retired from WBZ.
I swear God loved to beat the hell out of her!
(sorry 'bout the local reference)

Kinda looks like a normal winter.

Places 20 miles away got 10"-14" lastnight,just a dusting here.

I love it when you southern NE guys get snow and us northern folk don't.:p

Reactions: Melissa220
Hell the ski slopes gotta be gettin ready to open soon.:)

I love it when you southern NE guys get snow and us northern folk don't.:p

How do you type the rasberry sound? :mad:

Usually we in the NW corner get whacked. But it looks as if this storm is gonna hit the coast and the middle of the state a bit more! We'll get ours and subsailor, You'll get your too! :p

That we will, but we expect it. 100 inches is not uncommon. Free insulation!

Ahh rasberries for the both of yah! :p

For some darn reason after the October storm of last year, All I need to do is see the white chit and me back hurts! I mean hurts real bad! :mad:

Ah 40% chance there of, it is much ado about nothing .

I am waiting for the partly cloudy forecast, I can remember shoveling about three feet of partly cloudy a couple of times, great fun.

Ahh rasberries for the both of yah! :p

For some darn reason after the October storm of last year, All I need to do is see the white chit and me back hurts! I mean hurts real bad! :mad:

Take more 'tism medication you know the old family recipe the judge made. Fix ya right up.

Status
Not open for further replies.