Trail WarriorX2 ATV Trailer owners

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mick-Fish

Sep 16, 2010
Catskills N.Y.
Hi ,,,I'm new to the sight and was wondering if any one owns one of these ATV trailers and if they hold up (Trail WarriorX2 ) for pulling wood out of the woods...I have seen then in the Northen Catalog and Cabela's sell them Is the frame strong enough....Thanks Mick-Fish

Mick-Fish said:
Thanks Zap

Your Welcome ..Mick- Fish are you going to make a new purchase, they look like a nice trailer.

zap

Zap....This is a good deal... Trailer 399.99...Cabela's sent me a card ,if you spend $500.00 in their store they will give you a cash card worth $150.00 (I'm sure I can spend another$100 when I'm their).....I have $215.00 of points built up on my Cabela's credit card....out of pocket money $34.99....only problem they don't have it in stock at the hamburg store and I have to wait till it comes in but I ordered it .Dennis likes his Mick-Fish

Mick-Fish good deal, looks like a good wagon. Post some pictures once you get the wagon.

zap

Mick, I don't recall if I mentioned this in the email but that trailer has to be special ordered to be picked up in the store. You can use it towards the $500 deal as long as you don't order it online. I did order ours online but that was before that special deal came out. When I picked up the trailer I also bought several other things so have a nice gift card, so we stopped on our way home from Woodstock. I wanted an atv windshield. As usual, they don't have any in stock. I get a bit frustrated with Cabela's stores as it seems every time I go there is a bunch of stuff they don't stock or are out of.

Here is a picture of the trailer. That stuff is not firewood length as it is long. I was just moving some junk wood to the brush pile.
Newtrailer-1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.