trebios

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Salty

Minister of Fire
i feel like i'm on a roller coaster

$150 one week

two weeks later $279

a week after (today) $259

Wake me up when they hit $150 again :cheese:

HI OMV! Happy Spring stuff burns very very nice man. Been getting 3-4 days between cleanings. Window starts to get dirty it's time to clean it. Stuff is hotter that hades. I have the stove shut down for the first time this winter right now. It's been off for 2 hours. It's 76 in the kitchen and wife is going to bake cookies.

And Salty's gonna get fatter than he already is :cheese:

IMHO, Trebios are decent but thats it. More ash than the Genevas I was burning before. I don't think they are as hot as the Genevas either. I can go 4 days tops before the ash is overflowing. I just clean every two days to deal with it. RT

I've been running on 1/2 to 2/3rd's so not exactly low. Again, for $150 a ton, I'd buy again and again. But for $250/ton, there are better out there, IMHO. Could be that different stoves will respond better or worse to them.... RT

they are a shoulder pellet for me for sure.on setting 4 on my stove all i get out of these is about 210deg and a ton of ash.green team gives me 240deg and about half the ash of the trebios.i've been mixin the 2 with better results.i will agree that all pellets will burn differently in everyones stove ,these just dont do well in mine but at $150 a ton i can deal with the extra ash and cleaning.

Status
Not open for further replies.