Tree Felling Gone Wrong

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A classic that pops up here from time to time . . . another good one is the guy who drops a large tree on the camp/house.

Did anyone else notice that nobody seems to give a cheet about the dumbass that was DRIVING.... and is stuck in a crushed cab?!?!

no hand loading needed already loaded. if you watch carefully the driver did get out. likely has a bad headache though

Yes, it looks like he got out OK. The key element for me is: there's a wall directly in front of the truck, so where do they expect to go with it when the tree drops? As one of the Youtube commenters says, the outcome is as difficult to anticipate as it would be if you held a rock over your head and then let go.

:lol: not bad mon

Notice how the driver strides around the truck and peers in the window as if definitive action is required of him at this point, and this is the best he can come up with. What does he expect to find? YEAH, THE TRUCK IS CRUSHED!!

Thanks for the bump--I needed a grin~

I've seen this before. For the life of me, I can't figure out what the heck they were trying to do, with the possible exception of actually totaling the truck, in which case they were quite successful.

Can't fix stupid.

Gone wrong? Looks to me like that tree went exactly in the direction they wanted it to. That was some precision work right there. ha.

Status
Not open for further replies.