Tree ID made simple

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We all have a great id forum here on hearth.com. No way some app. could possibly out do all the years of experience here. JMO but still cool none the less. If your phone can do that, mine makes calls.

Makes one wonder why they made it just for phones? Why not on a PC?

Downloaded that a month ago for my iPhone - really like it and the kids enjoy it as well. Has good leaf, bark, flower pics. Highly recommend it.

Backwoods Savage said:
Makes one wonder why they made it just for phones? Why not on a PC?

I figure it's a lot easier to take my iPhone out in the woods to snap pictures than it would be to haul my PC out into the woods.

;-)

I downloaded it yesterday for my ipod which has wifi and shot a Norway maple leaf and it recognized it. I thought it might be a cool tool to have on a scrounge when your not sure what you are getting. The video says it will be available for android and ipad soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.